~Michelle elle elle~

Friday, November 26, 2010

Quick Takes Friday!!





1. Happy Late Thanksgiving, everyone!! There is so much to be thankful for! I am especially thankful for my family and friends being in my life!! That's all I could ever hope for!! To celebrate, I went to school for 5 hours, then I made myself a nice pasta bake. Steve wasn't around so I didn't actually celebrate the holiday with food. I did end up getting kind of lonely because it's a holiday for families, isn't it? But in the end, I'm just thankful to HAVE a family.

2. Our couches are heeere! Well, not in our house until Wednesday. It would have been nice to have them here this weekend buuut we've waited this long, so I guess it doesn't matter.

3. I'm really enjoying school and learning about Psychology, especially when I get to talk about it with my uncle Scott since he's been through all of this! I am going to start being more disciplined and reading 1 journal article a week to improve both my knowledge and writing.

4. It is fuhreeeezing here!!! Oh my gosh, I just checked the temp and it's 25 degrees out!! Brrrr! When I walk to school, I'm ice cold. But since it's an uphill walk, I start sweating as I near the end of it, and when I walk into my classes, I'm sweating like crazy. It's sooo embarrassing, but at least it's a workout.

5. Speaking of workouts, Steve said my 3 workout DVDs have arrived!! I got a Bellydancing one, a regular dance one, and a Bollywood one!! I'm soooo excited! It's cheaper than joining a gym at this point. Plus I like to go there for the classes, not for the equipment. Working out should be fun, no? ;)

6. Oh! I got a job. It's in this brand new coffee shop that just opened up Wednesday. It's sooo cute there! I start tomorrow alllll day, and then Sunday for most of the day. It kind of upsets me because the only time I see Steve now is during the weekends, and now I'll be at work for those. So I'm thinking hard of what I want to do, especially if the VA pays me soon, which they said the should! Fingers crossed!

7. Finally, please keep praying for my wonderful cousin, Frankie. I haven't talked to him in awhile, so I'll try again next week to see how he's doing. He means so much to me and I don't want to lose him. We've already lost so many from his family, we don't want to lose him too. I love you, Frankie!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and week next week!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment