~Michelle elle elle~

Friday, November 12, 2010

Quick Takes Friiiiiday!






1. We're engaaaaged! Woooo!! It's crazy to actually think that I'm all grown up now. It still feels surreal! I can't believe that we're going to be planning a wedding! The best part is that it'll be with the man of my dreams! It happened on the eve of our 2 year anniversary because he was leaving for school and wasn't going to be with me on the actual anniversary. Sooo it was Halloween! Haha! He tells me know he was going to whisk (not the utensil!) me away to Paris or somewhere like that, but we had a visitor :)

2. I'm thinking that I want to do the Romantic themed wedding-with antique pink roses and candles everywhere! Then we're going to put "Love" in different languages on a card on each table! I know, minor details, we still need to set a date and all of that, but it's fun to look around!! 

3. I finally have Beauty and the Beast!! My faaavorite movie of all time! I watched it last night for the first time in aaages, and I was crying! It was so sad and so sweet all at the same time! I love Belle and Lumiere! Awww aaaand the beast is ginger, just like Steve! And Belle, of course, is brunette! It's meant to be! ;)

4. I bought some fun sprinkles so I can bake cupcakes! Buuut I'm missing the baking powder...no biggie! This amazing recipe I bought has so many awesome looking cupcakes! But I want to create my own...I'm going to try to bake them with Bailey's Pouring Cream, and then later I'll bake some with almond. I want to decorate them all pretty-like!

5. Still no couches. But we don't mind sitting on camper chairs in the mean-time!

6. Yesterday was Veteran's Day! It's wierd to think I'm out of the military now and that I'm not longer associated with it. Happy Late Veteran's Day to all who served and all who are still serving, like my brother!!

7. As you can tell, I don't have much to say. Sorry!! I'll take pictures of my cupcakes if they look cute enough!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment