It was a nice weekend this weekend. I went shopping in the mall with a friend, then went out with the girls on Saturday. It's nice to get out of the house once in awhile. I tend to stay inside most days-which I'm really okay with, but it's nice to get out too.
I was also able to catch the sunset yesterday. It was beautiful. See for yourself!
I've been watching the Kardashian show-which I was always against-but it's actually quite entertaining! The thing I like about them is how close they are as a family-it seems they manage to see each other nearly everyday, and they go to events and support each other in everything. Although things get a bit too far and too sexual for my liking, I appreciate the family sentiment.
This is going to be a tough week for me-there will be many challenges that I hope I can face. I'll just keep in mind that I'm visiting Steve soon and will get many kisses and cuddles!
Keep smilin! :)

That is such a beautiful photo- love it! I tend to be a hermit too, but it's always nice to get out sometimes. I hope you are able to face your upcoming challenges with bravery and a smile (although knowing you, the smile is a guarantee!) :)
ReplyDelete