~Michelle elle elle~

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cold Wednesday

Brrrr it's been fuhreeezing today! It's only in the 40's, but it feels like it's 30 degrees!

For the past few months, I've been working hard at studying these things called CDCs for my upgrade. It's this terrible book where you have to memorize practically everything and then take a test. Nothing in the book makes sense at all, by the way. And you can't take leave while you're enrolled in them!!

So today I was studying away cause my test was supposed to be Friday, but it got pushed to Tuesday. Then my supervisor comes in and tells me the best news I have ever heard-that they canceled the CDCs!!!! They are too outdated and they are making new ones, so we don't have to take them! Best news ever! Now I can go to England to see Steve without having to worry about them! Yay!!!

It was a good day-just for that! My supe treated me and my troop to Panera, which was so nice of her, and it was deeeelish! Breadbowls are the best!

I'm going to cuddle up to a blanket, think about Steve, and watch some Grey's!

Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment