Today was a good day. I haven't really had any of those in awhile-like a nothing-is-wrong day. I was woken up at 3 am to hail and a thunderstorm, then it was pouring on the way to work, and there was a huge accident on the highway.
I got to talk to my love though, which is always great! He's on the stupid early schedule, so I only get to talk to him for a maximum of a half hour in the morning and at lunch time, then a few minutes after work. I'm thankful for it though!
I got a lot of studying done for CDCs, which I needed!! Then I ran 1.5 miles with my supe and did really well! I was so proud. I hope I am this good on my PT test on Friday!! Wish me luck!!
Plus it ended up being a beautiful day, which is always a plus!!
Anyway, I'm going to make a yummy microwavable meal (since I can't cook yet), watch some Grey's, and study some more CDCs!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day as well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to kick butt on your run! I'm sure you'll do great on your PT test!
ReplyDelete