~Michelle elle elle~

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pink Tink

Today was an alright day. I got to come in late, which was totally awesome! Then after work, I ran 3 miles-it was pretty tough. I wish I could just be a good runner and not so slow. I don't know.

So now I'm watching Grey's, which is one of my favorite shows. McDreamy really reminds me of Steve-maybe it's the way he looks at Meredith with a smile in his eyes. Steve looks at me like that. It's like, you know that everything will be okay, and you feel like the most loved person in the world. I know McDreamy is just a character, but I like to be reminded of my Steve everyday, in any way that I can. He's my everything, he really is. He's the bestest friend I could ever ask for, and so much more that I never expected out of anyone. I am grateful everyday for the night we met, because things would have been so much more different than they are now, and right now, I am in complete bliss.

I hope all of you get to experience this fairy tale love, and that you keep it close to you for the rest of your life. :)

5 comments:

  1. You're so cute, Michelle! I am so happy for you and your love... hard to believe that when we first met, neither of us had boyfriends and you drove me crazy practicing your guitar across the hallway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awww! Those were some gooood times! Well, maybe for me with the guitar playing, but not for you :) But I was so happy when you and Ben got back together!! Not so much when he ran around the hallways yelling "Scary Ghahary", though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord! There aren't enough puke bags in the world to catch all my vomit after reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry... There's really no excuse for him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did you get a blog?! Haha thanks, Lenae!

    ReplyDelete