~Michelle elle elle~

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nights Like These...

It's nights like these where I feel a little bit lonely. I think about how so many of my friends are cuddling up with their loved one right now, and how I am alone in this bed, and Steve is a well. You know? I know I take it for granted when I am with him, and I really shouldn't. No one should. I just miss him.

These weeks suck when he's on mornings. The only time we get to talk is when I wake up, and our conversation lasts for 15 minutes, and then at my lunch time for less than an hour. Then we say goodnight and the cycle continues. That's why I feel lonely-because I don't get to talk to him.

But I am so thankful that he is in my life. I'd rather be lonely but have him in my life than be lonely and not have him in my life at all.

For now, I will fill the void by watching mindless TV and surfing the internet, while occasionally looking at pictures of him. Hey-at least neither of us are deployed-we wouldn't even get that hour to talk during the day!

Oh well, 2 more weeks! Then I will be in his arms again, and I will get to feel normal! :)

I love this picture! He doesn't, but he has to deal with it! ;) 



2 comments:

  1. Aw, what's not to love about that picture?! You two are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's growing on me, my love! :-D
    Love you beautiful!xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete