1. Today I have started my Christmas Break!! It is the first "free" break since I was in High School! I turned in my 2 papers, my seminar portfolio, and took my 2 exams, and now it's time to relax! For a little bit anyway, because I have some work to do over the break.
2. Steve also has off! So we are heading down to his family's house for a few days! We'll also look at a wedding venue that I'm very interested in! I'm excited about that! I'll also make my famous pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!! Yummmm!
3. I started writing in my journal again. I know that I am able to express my feelings more in it, which helps me not bottle them up so much. So we will see how long that lasts!!
4. I don't really have 7 things to say. Hmm...my brother is heading home for the holidays! I'm going to webcam with my family on Christmas Day since I won't be able to call. That should be nice!!
5. We went to the Farmer's Market today! We usually don't walk around, but today we did! So we got some ciabatta bread, basil-infused olive oil, cheese I had never heard of but it was so good, and these rice balls stuffed with amazingness that we'll have for dinner!! I seriously should go there all the time!
6. I hope that everyone has an amazing holiday full of love and gratefulness!! I'm grateful for my family and my friends being in my life! I hope you all are too :)
7. Michelle out! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment