~Michelle elle elle~

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Quick Takes-Thanks Lenae!

1. This is my first time attempting Quick Takes, and I'm quite excited! I read it on Lenae's blog all the time! :)

2. I received my Visa today in the mail! Which led to me buying my nonstop plane ticket to England for Sunday!! I'll arrive Monday afternoon, Steve will pick me up, and we'll head to school so I can enroll for classes!!

3. Steve and I have been dreaming of this moment since the day I left England one year ago! I imagine it in my head-coming through the security checkpoint and seeing him wait for me so we can spend the rest of our lives together! None of this 1-2 weeks together every few months!!

4. I realized that I accumulated too much while home for the past month. So I am shipping another box out!! It's full of cookbooks, clothes, and some shoes!

5. Has anyone ever heard of Worry Dolls?? Well, I used to LOVE them as a kid and I would keep them under my pillow! I found them at Barnes and Noble the other day and had to buy them! They take away all of your worries, and they are super cute!

6. I am really going to miss my two little boys, especially my little Pea in a Pod, Coco. We are attached at the hip. We just have this attachment that I have never really had with any animals! All he does is cuddle up to me and lick me. Haha! I love him so much. I sing "Chim-chiminey chim-chiminey chim chim cherooo" to him because he has a big whisker on his chin, and Chim sounds like Chin. I guess I could sing Mr. Finnigan. You see how he lays on me??



7. And to save the best for last-I want to thank God for making my dreams come true. Over the last few years, I've gotten close to God. After all, he saved my brother, my dad, my aunt, and my cousin when they all almost died. He was/is always there for me when I need him, holding my hand through everything. I respect people's decision not to believe in God, but I don't understand it because he has done so much for me.


Thanks, everyone, for sharing a new part of my blog with me! I can't wait to update you with my newest adventures!!!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I am so excited for you! I really can't wait to read about your adventures as you start this new section of your life :D And good on you for giving thanks to God for all He's blessed you with -- Love ya, girlie!

    ReplyDelete