~Michelle elle elle~

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Missing Home...

I just got back from England last night, and I miss it! I had the time of my life there! I felt like I was back at home. Everything about it is home to me! Steve had gotten us this beautiful hotel room in Lincoln, where we went shopping and met up with friends for dinner and drinks! It was so nice to see my old friends again. Then we headed over to Cornwall to see his mom, stepdad, dad, stepmom, and sister! I really had a great time with them-I think it was my favorite part of the trip! After that, we went to see his best friend and her husband, and then we headed to Windsor, which is where the Queen lives! I really loved walking around and seeing a castle right in front of us!



I then had a bad trip back. This woman made me so very angry, that I was about to curse her out really bad. She was so rude to me but didn't have the nerve to look me in the eye. I don't stand for that, you know? Welcome to America, right?!

So now I am back, missing England so much. But I'll be back soon! I know that! Hopefully these next few months will go by quick-I mean, they already have!

In the meantime, I'm going to be working on my tan! It's getting warmer here!

I hope everyone had a good week! :)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had lots of fun!!!! ;-) Less typey more worky on that tan, ok?

    Love you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete