~Michelle elle elle~

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Duvet Day!

This week is been a-ok. I got a new stove put in, the walls painted so it doesn't smell like smoke, and they removed my cabinets and rangehood so they can replace them. So I cooked twice now and so far so good! I'm just very careful about the heat setting.

Yesterday I went to a friend's baby shower-it was actually pretty fun! Mostly cause I won 2 games and I never win anything! Yay! But seeing all the girly baby things was so cute-when I have kids, I want a girl first! That almost never happens in my family-only once! I'll have to ask Steve what his odds are!

I'm getting ready to see Steve, and I am SO excited!! I've also been trying to work out my whole Visa situation-it's a long process unfortunately, but I hope it gets done before I am due to go out there! I'm so excited to move out there!! He wants to take a trip to Venice in October-that would be so awesome! We LOVE Venice-it's our favorite!

I was talking to my Momma the other day about when she and Dad started dating. When they broke up one of their times, he'd completely stalk her! But back then, it was more flattering than anything! She said that one time she was driving with some friends on the parkway, and she looked over and saw Dad in his car pulled over to the side-the way the state troopers hide to catch speeding cars!! Haha! And one time she was at a place to take care of her immigration stuff, and a guy next to her gave her a note from my dad that said, "I'm right behind you" CREEPY! Hahaha but he paid for my mom and grandma's cab ride home. Anyway-I didn't realize my dad was THAT into my mom.

Today I am staying in bed! Why? Because my couch is uncomfy downstairs and I have convinced myself that I don't need to go to the food store. I hate going! Haha!

Here is a portion of my blog that is dedicated to Bacon Ross. Lenae-I'm sure you will enjoy this. I am only going to post this picture, and he will know what I mean! Enjoy, Bacon! Lenae-get these!


Have a wonderful day, everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. This whole Bacon thing has gotten out of hand, I think! :D

    ReplyDelete