Wow. It has been a *long* time since I have blogged! Even my Kissed by Sweets page has been neglected for some time! Life just gets in the way, and so does inspiration! Most days I think about blogging, I think to myself, "No one wants to read what I have to say. It's all unimportant." It is then I realize that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. This is something I enjoy!
As you may or may not know, a lot has happened since I last wrote a post! The most important thing is that I got married to my Prince Charming :) It was a beautiful day, and I am so thankful for all those who took the time to make it to our wedding! Especially my mom, aunt, uncle and their kids traveling all the way from America!!
We've also moved and we got a puppy! She is a chihuahua and her name is Stella! I post may pictures and videos on Facebook, and have had a couple of a requests to post videos of her more often. I think I will do here when I get the chance! She is a hyper little 12 week old thing. She is constantly causing trouble by chewing every single thing in her sight. It gets frustrating at times but I'm still happy we got her. I've always had a dog growing up, and I wanted one when I left home 10 years ago, but my circumstances couldn't permit it. So the minute we were allowed pets here, we jumped on the opportunity and found our little love!
So for our honeymoon, we went to Dubai. Now, if you've ever been to Dubai, you'll see that it is a nice mix of America with a dash of the UK. I *loved* it there. The only problem was that it made me severely miss America! It has been 2 years and 4 months since I've been home. I am homesick. It gets very lonely here in the UK where I don't have any American interaction on a daily basis. Most days I feel like I don't belong. Sure, I have Steve and that's wonderful but I miss feeling like I belong somewhere. I know, it was my decision. I take full responsibility for it and I don't regret one thing. I love the UK, especially London. I love our new neighborhood. I just miss relating to things and relating to people.
So, there it is. I want to go home. Where would I go, you ask? I wouldn't go to my parents' house since my father thinks of me as dead. I wouldn't go to NJ since some of my family has been questionable during the wedding process. I would go to the one place I feel truly at home: San Diego, California. That is my home away from home. One day, Steve and I are going to move around that area. The question is, will we have kids here or there? If we have them here, it won't be for several years, and we will move before they are 5 years old because I believe in living in one place your entire life since I never got to.
Hopefully I will update more often! School is just so busy at the moment but we finish in a few months! Then I will have my Bachelor's in Psychology, woohoo!!
Thanks for reading :)
As you may or may not know, a lot has happened since I last wrote a post! The most important thing is that I got married to my Prince Charming :) It was a beautiful day, and I am so thankful for all those who took the time to make it to our wedding! Especially my mom, aunt, uncle and their kids traveling all the way from America!!
We've also moved and we got a puppy! She is a chihuahua and her name is Stella! I post may pictures and videos on Facebook, and have had a couple of a requests to post videos of her more often. I think I will do here when I get the chance! She is a hyper little 12 week old thing. She is constantly causing trouble by chewing every single thing in her sight. It gets frustrating at times but I'm still happy we got her. I've always had a dog growing up, and I wanted one when I left home 10 years ago, but my circumstances couldn't permit it. So the minute we were allowed pets here, we jumped on the opportunity and found our little love!
So for our honeymoon, we went to Dubai. Now, if you've ever been to Dubai, you'll see that it is a nice mix of America with a dash of the UK. I *loved* it there. The only problem was that it made me severely miss America! It has been 2 years and 4 months since I've been home. I am homesick. It gets very lonely here in the UK where I don't have any American interaction on a daily basis. Most days I feel like I don't belong. Sure, I have Steve and that's wonderful but I miss feeling like I belong somewhere. I know, it was my decision. I take full responsibility for it and I don't regret one thing. I love the UK, especially London. I love our new neighborhood. I just miss relating to things and relating to people.
So, there it is. I want to go home. Where would I go, you ask? I wouldn't go to my parents' house since my father thinks of me as dead. I wouldn't go to NJ since some of my family has been questionable during the wedding process. I would go to the one place I feel truly at home: San Diego, California. That is my home away from home. One day, Steve and I are going to move around that area. The question is, will we have kids here or there? If we have them here, it won't be for several years, and we will move before they are 5 years old because I believe in living in one place your entire life since I never got to.
Hopefully I will update more often! School is just so busy at the moment but we finish in a few months! Then I will have my Bachelor's in Psychology, woohoo!!
Thanks for reading :)



No comments:
Post a Comment