Sometimes I take a step back and just look at what my life has become and what I've been through, and I honestly cannot believe how much has changed, especially within the last 8 years or so, from when I joined the military. I mean, I went from this immature 18 year old who had no idea what was in store for her, who had no confidence in anything at all, to this 25 year old who is where she wants to be. I thought I would move to San Diego after leaving the military one day, go to university there, and become a true California girl.
But then I got my orders to England in 2007 and my whole life changed within those 2 years. I fell in love with this country, and I found the man of my dreams who I will marry. I gained confidence in myself, which helped me to leave the military and do exactly what I want, which is go to school for Psychology.
Never have I been happier...
![]() |
| 18 years old in Monterey, CA |
| 25 years old in Northampton, England |


You looked cute even as a 18 year old !!! I am so very glad that you have met MY Steve, I can see that he makes you happy and its obvious you do the same for him. I hope to see you live long together and maybe one day, just one day, you will present me with the grandchild I so dearly want. Got a ton of making up to do :o)xx
ReplyDeleteAwww thank you, that means a lot to me!!! And expect about 3 to 4 of them in about 8 years!! Haha! :) xx
ReplyDelete