Ahh love is in the air! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! My absolute favorite day! It's filled with love, hearts, candy, chocolate, reds, pinks, whites, I Love You's, flowers, and everything! I love it so much. I know, I'm sappy!
Lucky for me, I have a handsome prince who whisked me off to Paris for the weekend! Our rendezvous was so amazing!!! We arrived Friday night, walked over to the Eiffel Tower while passing by the beautiful buildings, and hung out there for hours! Here's a taste of one of the balconies I love! They are everywhere there!
The next day, we walked all around Paris! And took the metro too! We saw Place de la Concorde, which has an obelisk that is from Egypt, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, The Louvre and finally The Eiffel Tower, in which we went all the way to the top (eek!)! On Sunday, we went to the Sacre Coeur, which was beautiful! And appropriate since it was on a Sunday!
We ate many crepes filled with nutella and banana for me, lemon and sugar for steve, throughout the days! I forgot how much I missed traveling to a new country with Steve! It's so much fun. And you know what the best part is? Hearing him speak French! I was so full of pride when I heard him speaking fluently to the baker!
It was truly a magical time. I loved every minute of it. Well, not *every* minute of it. We had to endure seeing a lady squat down and urinate in the metro station! Fun times. Haha! I was fortunate enough to find a painting I loved! I can't wait to frame it and hang it up to remind me of the wonderful memories Steve and I created in Paris!
I hope your day was filled with love and happiness! Valentine's Day isn't just about love for your significant other, it's about love for yourself, your family, friends, pets, anyone you love!! Embrace it and buy yourself a little pink cupcake to celebrate! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG Isn't banana + nutella an amazing combination? There's a restaurant here that does banana nutella French toast... mmmmmm!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a great time, roomie! :)
Ooooh that sounds AMAZING!!! I want to make that! Aww thank you! Roomie! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteum, WOW, what a valentine's day. what a lot of people (including me) would only dream of. :) but hey, at least we have nutella over here. i love, love nutella and banana sandwiches. not nearly as good as crepes though. :)
ReplyDeleteYumm...you just gave me inspiration to make a nutella and banana cupcake or muffin, thank you!
ReplyDelete