When I moved to England for 2 years, I was left alone by my family. I wasn't told to do this and that, no one was in my business, nothing.
I move back to the states, and WHOOSH! Everyone is in my dang business! Seriously, LEAVE ME ALONE! Do NOT get in my business. I cannot take it anymore! I cannot WAIT to leave this country so I don't have to deal with them anymore. Seriously, why do they think they can get in my business? They have no right at all because they haven't been in my business, so LEAVE ME ALONE, you know?
Ugh sorry, I'm just venting. This last week has been "be rude to Michelle" week. My dad won't freakin leave me alone. He tries to control me ALL TH E TIME! Once I leave, it's going to be small conversations on the phone, just a quick "how are you".
I am SO done with it here. Get me out of here! Just one more month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry, Michelle :( No fun. Soon you'll be with your love! Hang in there, chica!
ReplyDeleteYou're almost there, hun! Look forward to all the great people and places you're about to see!!
ReplyDelete