So last Monday, I started to get some pains in my shoulder blades, out of nowhere. I just stretched them out and was fine. But then Saturday, I was getting ready to go to my brother's house 2.5 hours away, and I got shooting pains in my left shoulder blade, that I was hysterical crying and couldn't move! But I went anyway after resting for a little bit. Well, I should have listened to that sign!!! Because the next day I was ambushed by my family into having an early (on my weekend!) breakfast with this MSgt I do not know who was trying to convince me, for 2 freakin hours, about re-enlisting. RE-ENLISTING less than 2 months before I get out of the military! As if I don't have a plan!! So I was really upset with my family, and I still am.
And just now, I told Steve that I'll go to the beach, and as I get up, bam! Shoulder pains!! So I listened this time because maybe something would happen along the way, ya know? No need to take the risk. So I'm on my meds and the heating pad...
45 days until I get out of the military. That's 1 month, nearly 2 weeks. Oh my goodness. I am going to start piking out things that I want to sell and setting them aside because I am going to have a garage sale every weekend in July until everything is gone. I am also going to start advertising my big furniture on craigslist.com. I'm so nervous about it!
No word from the university on calling the VA, so I'm going to call the uni on Monday and have a word. It's been on this woman's desk for months not to call them and she hasn't had the time in those months to make a 10 minute phone call? Okay, I know it takes longer, but still!! I'm getting antsy here!
If you haven't seen Confessions of a Shopaholic yet, you should!! I relate in too many ways I guess...haha!!
Alright, I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love "Confessions of a Shopaholic"! It's funny and it's got some good bits of truth in there too :)
ReplyDeleteYay for getting out soon! I hope things go smoothly with selling your furniture and making arrangements with the university you'll be attending across the pond :)
How are your shoulders doing? Hope you're feeling better!
Yay! It's so cute, isn't it?! The book is British, so I'm glad I've lived there so I can understand it better!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the good wishes on selling everything and going to the UK!
Shoulders are on and off-today they are good to go! But I just woke up too...Miss you! Hope you and the fam are doing great!!
I love that you love "Confessions of a Shopaholic"... she just gets us! Haha! You were starting to scare me a little with your garage sale stuff, and refusing to rest. But I'm glad it's over with and you got rid of just about everything. You my dear, are truly a rock star. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! <3
ReplyDelete