I'm on Twitter now, but only because my uncle created a page for my aunt so we can find out updates on her. So far so good, and she's getting so much better. I am so proud of her.
It really has been rough, for all of us. I've had bags under my eyes for ages now, even though I get enough sleep. My poor father has had anxiety attacks and was admitted in the hospital twice now.
I feel so alone. I am left alone every day with no one here who cares. My family cares, Steve cares, but no one else. It hurts, you know. I try not to let it bother me, but when I think about it, it just really sucks. I am going through such a rough time with a woman who has been like a second mother to me, and I've been ignored by my so-called friends here. They don't ever ask about Dahria, or me, or anything. I am left alone. And I can feel it.
I'm not unhappy, I just have my down days. This is one of them. I miss Steve so much, it hurts. I don't even know if he'll be coming out here at the end of May cause of British Airways going on strike. And I really want to know if I'll get my Visa so I can go to the UK and live with him. So many thorns have stood in our way, and they still are, and all I want to do is be with the one man I love. Physically be with him. I want to cry on his shoulder right now, and I've wanted to for the past few weeks since all of this happened. But yet, I am alone. Sitting on the couch, alone with my turtles.
I'm sorry for this negative blog. I really need to start writing in my journal instead of posting this on the internet.
I'm going to go read now, but I do hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment