~Michelle elle elle~

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happily Ever After

A lot of women these days don't believe in Happily Ever After because of the lame men who have jaded them. I was one of those women. My whole life I wanted a fairy-tale life. I wanted to meet Prince Charming and we would love each other and live happily ever after. After a few bad relationships, my dream was starting to diminish, but I still held hope somewhere. I really thought that it didn't exist-what you see on the movies doesn't exist.

All of that changed on November 1st, 2008, where I met my Prince Charming, and we've been living Happily Ever After since! I will never turn back, and I have hope for all women who deserve their Prince Charming!

So ladies, you can't lose hope just because you had a few bad seeds. Your Prrince Charming is out there if you keep wishing and hoping and having faith that he's waiting for you somewhere! :)


1 comment:

  1. You deserve it, Michelle! I'm glad he's making you so happy.

    ReplyDelete